Helping the Community, Inc. is involved in many different programs that help those in need.
- A partnership with the Battle Creek health system
- Furniture program for families and individuals in need.
- Food Bank and resource member agencies of the Calhoun County for families in need of nutritional food.
- Partnership with the John Seita Scholar Program so that we can give a foster youth a chance for a better future.
- Working with KPEP to help train and work with indiciduals to re-enter into the workforce with skills such as plumbing, electrical, plastering, carpenty,r masonry, and many other entry level skills.
- Partnership with Charitable Union to help with the drop-off once a month with the overflow of clothes and household items.
- Helping the community's Emergency Housing Program, a 52-week program that allows time for a family or individual to establish themselves back in the mainstream of our communities. Using this program they are able to find work and feel comfortable in a clean and safe environment.
These are some of the properties that Helping the Community, Inc. has used for their programs:
Copyright 2010 Helping The Community, Inc.